This castle was built in 1571 in the village of Walpersdorf, Austria. Over the years, it has had many owners. During the 30 Years War, the castle was given to Queen Eleonora Gonzaga. After her death, the castle continued to have more owners and even served as a silk spinning factory.
The castle was damaged during World War 11 and was also home to Missionary Sisters up to 2014 until it was sold once again and has since been renovated. It currently houses a furniture store, a restaurant and event spaces.